Hardcore Happenings

2006-01-12

Day 16: Sweet!

Actually, my play wasn't all that sweet. The loophole of logging out to clear your non-combat adventure history has been closed. I also wasted a few adventures while trying to get the wand. At least I did get the wand. Zapped the final key (should've done this before, to not have wasted those trips to the DD). I also opened up the Castle of the Giants, that's at least something.

I spent my last adventure at the Peak. With some autoselling, I got 4000 meat, enough for 20 cups of strongness elixir.

Keypunch (#30036)
Level 10
Moose Harasser

Turns Played (this run): 751
Days Played (this run): 16

I lost another PvP-fight. Again against a "safe" (but horribly well-buffed) target. 12/13 ain't that bad, it's the stats that are so wasted. At least I didn't play all chicken and those twelve shots were all great hits.

PvP Ranking: 106
Fights Won: 167/61

p.s. The 20-day target I set myself seems to be closing in rapidly. I hope I can make it! I should play more attentively the next days, because I can't afford mistakes. I also have to pray I don't get the Desktop Globe.