Hardcore Happenings

2006-01-13

Day 17: Starstruck Seal Clubber

My 48 adventures of the day took me through the Giant Castle. It took a few extra turns to get an awful poetry journal, but the wheel was quite gentle, even though it was Friday the 13th. I wonder if there will be some follow-up for the bad luck adventures I experienced (which was just a "you see a black cat", tacked to the end of an adventure. My last two adventures were spent catching stars.

Fighting the Giants was already an HP-costing proposition, but fighting the Stars even more so. To counter this, I've prepared arse-a-fire elixir. Should get me through the worst of it. Combined with licking a blue snowcone, I should be through tomorrow. Perhaps I'll even have the opportunity to scale Her Naughtiness's Tower tomorrow. The biggest challenge will be getting the stats. I also had no luck with zapping a superfluous Heavy D. It turned into an 'A', rather than an 'n'.

Keypunch (#30036)
Level 10
Moose Harasser
Turns: 799 [-edited in]

I did have bad luck with PvP. I still need 10 full muscle points, and that's the biggest challenge. Losing 60 odd points is harsh. 3-4 adventures. Combined with I already lost, that sets me back in the direction of 1/6th to 1/5th of a day. And not to mention the horrible, horrible rank loss.

PvP Ranking: 101
Fights Won: 181/66