Hardcore Happenings

2006-01-10

Day 14: Back to that mountain...

Still level 9, although I gained decent stats. Only slightly more than 600 muscle substats to go, before I reach 10. Hippo skin day at the Bounty Hunter Hunter was a nice boost for donating.

The Dungeon gave me another Sneaky Pete Key. So I have 2 boris key, 2 pete key, and a boris ring. I'm going for the Wand, and should've done so earlier. Steep path, meatwise, though.

It doesn't look like I have to worry about my secondaries, which is neat.

Keypunch (#30036)
Level 9
Caribou Smacker
Turns Played (this run): 655
Days Played (this run): 14

PvP-wise, I was slightly more adventurous, picking on a few known names and those of higher level. It showed, because I lost the buffed muscle contest in two or three matches. Thankfully, my mini's were up to par. The flowers directly went into my shop. I even upped a bit of rank, this way.

PvP Ranking: 111
Fights Won/Lost: 146/52