Hardcore Happenings

2006-01-14

Day 18: Ass on Fire!

Sadly, nobody got pulverized by my burning ass overnight. It was quite efficient however to smack the star creatures. It took about 30 adventures or so to get all the star stuff. In the castle, I was quite lucky, I got two wheel turns quite quickly and the "Taking Out The Garbage" adventure as well. It was so efficient, that I'll take this post's space to put in the planning for tomorrow, as well.

Keypunch (#30036)
Level 10
Moose Harasser
Turns Played (this run): 847
Days Played (this run): 18

I won it all with PvP. I picked easy targets.

PvP Ranking: 111
Fights Won/Lost: 195/68

And now, for the planning.

I only need 4 muscle points for level 11. My secondaries are 70+ already. I got everything for the entrance cavern. I think I can handle the Topiary Golems as well (if necessary with goofballs).

My tower checklist:
In possession: barbed-wire fence, baseball, can of hair spray, chaos butterfly, meat vortex, photoprotoneutron torpedo, razor-sharp can lid, sonar-in-a-biscuit
Sadly lacking: frigid ninja stars, NG, spider web, disease.

I also have a chance of zapping an extra lowercase N, taking care of the NG. The three others all have a relatively high drop rate. With a fully pumped itemdropper, they shouldn't require more than 5 adventures each.

The top of the tower should go relatively smoothly as well. I have lots of initiative boosters and 4 pixel potions to use against my shadow. My familiars get boosted +18 pounds right from the start (+5 sympathy, +5 empathy, +5 green tongue, +3 figurines). So that's two turns spent at the arena...or even just one, if I have good luck taking the right one up the tower. I shouldn't forget to turn down the MCD after reaching level 11.

The fight itself. Either I can zap a second wolf mask, if I find it, or need one turn to smith the furry pants. The weapon speaks for itself. My accessories, however, are a bit less given. I can use my hamethyst necklace for the melee damage bonus. There's the off-chance I can pick up an acid-squirting flower, if I'm forced to farm a disease. If I have adventures left, I could also farm the Valley...nice to have a flaming talon or two.
I have a variety of combat items to chuck at her Naughtiness, so I see no point in getting more of those, I also can try to thrust-smack her, of course.
And finally, Ryan, my trusted dodecapede will be at my side for the fight.