Hardcore Happenings

2006-10-13

Blogging Trouble

Still having problems.

So, I ascended Pastamancer (Boozetefarian, HC), under the pressure of an impending mysticality day, a 30-myst requiring stainless reward and a generic "haven't been one of those" sensation.

Playing it as either a weak moxie or a weak muscle class doesn't really work all that well. And as far as it works, it's very costly, so costly that I'm unable to buy new skills. I have also been playing a bit more loosely than previous times.

I'm having trouble deciding which skill to keep, but I might as well start ahead on the "Resistances" cycle, so let's say it will be "Tolerance of the Kitchen."

I'm advancedly level 8 on day 4 of HC, have won 20/20 PvP fights, but am somehow dissapointed with how stuff is going...I'm seriously becoming a speed ascender :-)

I do wonder how long it will take to ascend, hopefully not to much in advance of (and definitely not past) the next mysticality day. Because if I'm doing the resistances run, I'll go Sauceror next.

Keypunch (#30036)
Level 8 Vermicelli Enchanter
Turns Played (this run): 449
Days Played (this run): 4
Sign: The Platypus
Path: Boozetafarian (Hardcore)