Hardcore Happenings

2006-10-14

Culture and Personal Growth

I spent most of today painting in my home and not so much bothering thinking about KoL.

Still, I played and advanced exceptionally fast...I suddenly realized it had not been my KoL skills improving, but rather the introduction of the gallery. Well, the combination of in-game skills I picked up, in combination with the Gallery makes the Ascension lifestyle easier.

In fact, I had drunk up to 19, so I decided, rather than risk ruining my day by picking up drunkeness at the Pirates, I would stay at the Gallery. Not only did I reach level 9, but also level 10. Right now I've gone into the Castle and turned the wheel once.

Tomorrow I should do the Pirates. Who knows, I might Ascend!

Keypunch (#30036)
Level 10 Ravioli Sorcerer
Turns Played (this run): 577
Days Played (this run): 5
Sign: The Platypus
Path: Boozetafarian (Hardcore)

p.s. I'm thinking about going into Oxycore, to reduce my to-be-played turns.