Hardcore Happenings

2006-10-17

A High Tolerance

Not starting on a stat day probably slows you down a lot.

At least, I'm level 6 (nearly 7) and I've got my liver, but I'd somehow, expected things to go smoother perhaps.

Anyway, I got a lot done. Heck, I've even got some pixels farmed, but I was running low on meat.

Farming for foodstuffs also tends to cost turns, even when your diet is just reagent food: whatever. Another weird thing is how I ended up with two hot buttered rolls.

Anyway, best to look at tomorrow and mostly focus on my farming plans.
I should barrel immediately, and hopefully get some cocktails down before my Ode expires. After that, fetch me some food, hopefully reach level 7 and then focus on the meat-providers of the Cyrpt (ghuols and zobmies).

Keypunch (#30036)
Level 6 Thyme Wizard (Hardcore)
Turns Played (this run): 216
Days Played (this run): 1
Sign: The Platypus