Hardcore Happenings

2006-10-22

Rotten Food

I discovered that I had missed one Trophy. I still have to attain the Red Balloon Trophy, but also, surprisingly, the Ghuol Cup, for eating a bunch of ghuol guolashes.

I've only got 3 down, so that will be my thing to remember to do when I finish this run.

Lessons for today:
- Don't attempt your guild (twice) when aren't sure you've got enough stats, it's a waste of your turns
- Don't forget to use your snowcones, you only have 40 turns, and more snowcones than that.
- Killing the Goblin King early is nice, but you won't be able to wear his crown.

stuff I could do tomorrow:
- Shore. This will hurt my PvP, but I will get the benefit of moxie day shoring. I've got enough meat. Would waste a lot of buffed turns
- Unlock that guild. I've got the stats now.
- Pixel Farm. No quests to do.
- Farm a brain. The earlier I can get a brain, the earlier I can make that meat maid.

My tentative plan:
Use the frozen gravy fairy for a brain. I might use the Shaman...he requires 9 MP/turn. I should remember that I've got two turns of purple snowcone left. Use that MP to equalize my buffs.
Pixelfarm for the remainder of my buffed turns. (33 turns)
Moxieshore twice.
Unlock the guild.

Keypunch (#30036)
Level 5 Penguin Frightener
Turns Played (this run): 120
Days Played (this run): 2
Sign: The Mongoose
Path: Oxygenarian (Hardcore)