Hardcore Happenings

2006-10-19

Bigger, Faster, Harder

I was about to bitch yesterday that speed was not as much as I expected, as I "only" went up one level. Today mysticality day hit, I wasted quite a bunch of turns (and some spices) fuxx0ring up, but I've made nice headway into level 10. Bonerdagon chest and leaflet are nice, but the real boost is in the Mysticality adventure of the Louvre-Mapper. A straight 300 substats...neat.

That said, I skipped quite some content. Most notably, the Rofl'Mao quest. Didn't want to risk getting prematurely drunk on myst day. So, that's the first priority tomorrow. I also didn't get the zapper yet, which I am going to need.

Another issue is the "Rumpus Room". The way it's set up, I get +15 PvP fights. Which is nice, except that for Oxycore, this increases my chance of losing stats :-/ It'll probably spoil the flower market too. Anyway, it takes away any dependancy on Hatorade :-) I've got more than 2k flowers picked at this point. That mini seemed pretty safe from noobs (200 days of flowerpicking), now that's somewhat reduced (only 80 days).

So yeah: speed, all of a sudden. I expect this to be a 5-dayer.

Keypunch (#30036)
Level 10 Coriander Conjurer (Hardcore)
Turns Played (this run): 590
Days Played (this run): 3
Sign: The Platypus

On a side note:
If I ever wanted a spell-slinger skillset, I'd do consecutive Sauceror runs:
- Immaculate Seasoning
- Intrinsic Spiciness
- Some Sauce-spell.
- Or two.