Hardcore Happenings

2006-10-15

Reviewing the day

I got stuck in the tower, farming for items and such. I'm a few points short on moxie as well, but it's quite clear that I'll ascend tomorrow.

I did forget to premix a nightcap, so instead of the usual Advanced Cocktail, I cherished that thoroughly aged brandy.

As for ascending, before going into Oxy, I will do the next run as a Sauceror, but either pathless, or Boozetefarian, since it's no use taking the Plexi reward into a Seal Clubber run, while a Stainless Steel Scarf will be interesting. I might achieve the highest +ML in Hardcore I've managed to got yet that run!

Pathless makes the most sense, or even a Teet-drop, as I'll not be able to use the bottles of Whiskey in Oxy. Then again, the sheer amount of adventures to be played scares me. On the other hand...it'll be over in a short number of days. On the third hand, it'll be a long wait for muscle day in that latter case.

I think I'll go Boozetafar, I can always sell the whiskey.

Keypunch (#30036)
Level 11 Manicotti Magus
Turns Played (this run): 728
Days Played (this run): 6
Sign: The Platypus
Path: Boozetafarian (Hardcore)

p.s. Another 13 flowers!