Hardcore Happenings

2007-01-05

2007 Prospective

I could rave about 2006 and what I achieved and how it was great, but you know me, I'm interested in the future, not the past.

What are my goals for 2007? To complete the level 30 trophy set. This run will not take too long anymore, and then I'll have got half of the available ones.
Another goal is to complete my HC skillset. I've got about 40 skills out of slightly over 100.

This is slightly trickier, as it requires far more dedication. Constant 5-day runs will give me about 6 or 7 ascensions a month, which make it *just* possible. Then again, the high-level trophy runs will take a while, so might interfere.

As might NS13, and later on, NS15.

This, I'm looking forward to. Just as the Gallery added some very cool content (way funnier than beating up Yeti's) I'm hoping to see similar gamechanging concepts being introduced.

For now, I should just get this run over with. I'm too cheap to go all-out on clovers (and dance cards), but 30k main substats per day isn't thrilling me either. At this pace, it would take another 2 weeks. Right now, my plan is to acquire normal stats for a few days, then bank for moxie day, and go at it with dance cards and clovers. Should give a nice boost.