Hardcore Happenings

2007-01-16

Day 2: One thing I forgot

I've managed to get a liver and reach the Gallery today, two feats that have helped my progress greatly. I'm one muscle point away from level 8, so tomorrow I'm eating with goat's milk. Somehow, it still feels like it's gonna be a 6-dayer.

The thing I forgot is that both the Gallery clover as well as the Louvre adventure have a "scaling factor" towards your mainstat. That didn't stop me from getting 10.6 muscle substat average, which is kinda neat, considering how much turns I spent in the Knob Goblin Treasury to get fast meat for MP.

With all being well, I haven't made much quest progress (killed the Goblin King, saved the Friars, but no digital Key, nor investigated any cyrptic emanations) since yesterday.

As I said, feels like a 6-dayer. Still going to bank on day 4 and try for a 5-dayer.

Keypunch (#30036)
Level 7 Narwhal Pummeler
Turns Played (this run): 263
Days Played (this run): 2
Sign: The Opossum
Path: Teetotaler (Hardcore)