Hardcore Happenings

2007-01-15

Day 5 & Day 1: Majestic Mysticality

I did finish easily, managed to neatly slide into level 15, nab a tattoo, a shrimp fork and a towel, buy the skill and jump the gash.

And found myself day 1 of a Muscle Teetotal run. The idea is that at the end of the run I'll have a nice muscle day, hopefully giving me the opportunity to make it a teetotal 5-day'er. Then I can start out on 2 muscle days, and who knows, this will allow for a 4-day Teetdrop Turtle Tamer?

Ah, dreams, anyway.


I started out a bit lazy, by eating my tummy full at Chez's with 5 spicy jumping bean burrito's. Better luck and more edginess next time.

Keypunch (#30036)
Level 5 Penguin Frightener
Turns Played (this run): 135
Days Played (this run): 1
Sign: The Opossum
Path: Teetotaler (Hardcore)