Hardcore Happenings

2007-01-17

Oh no! More herb brownies!

Actually, I ate just one. It was the special, and a nice 2-fullness filler.

I saved up a few turns already for the banking tomorrow. Tomorrow I will cook and eat, run the DAILY DUNGEON and that's about it, I think. And PvP, of course. I'm starting to get inklings that it might become a 5-dayer, after all.

I've got the wand, but not the Digital Key. The bonerdagon is still alive, and I have yet to type "yoho" into the Strange Leaflet.

I'll get 116 adventures from rollovers and adventures saved.

That gives me 84 adventures to expect from eating and wads. Or, rather. I should have, at most 155 adventures left at tomorrow's end of day. I could spend the surplus adventures (if there are any) preferably fishing for clover, cooking, or taking a moxie shore trip.

Keypunch (#30036)
Level 9 Caribou Smacker
Turns Played (this run): 382
Days Played (this run): 3
Sign: The Opossum
Path: Teetotaler (Hardcore)