Hardcore Happenings

2007-01-22

Recoup

Blogger has been a meanie, not allowing me to post.

3-day run!

No stasis, no-path lead-in, muscle sign. I'm pretty happy with myself. I didn't spend a turn doing anything after breaking the prism, just for the record. It makes me the #64 in personal records in HC No Path. Pretty impressive, if I say so myself.

For now, I've jumped into a teetotal Pastamancer, hoping to see what a Myst class can make off free Gnochetti. So far, it's not going too well, but it's supposed to be a less hard-charging run. I didn't make Stomach on day 1, and I decided I'd be better off banking on day 2, since day 3 will be a Myst day.

Keypunch (#30036)
Level 6 Spaghetti Sage (Hardcore)
Turns Played (this run): 164
Days Played (this run): 2
Sign: The Mongoose
Path: Teetotaler