Hardcore Happenings

2007-03-29

Day 4: Going into overtime

Too bad, but I saw it coming, no 4-dayer. I did tie up almost all of the loose ends of Day 3, but was desperately short of stats and basically stuck in the Castle.

I need an awful poetry journal to get the quantum egg, and then have to get all the star stuff. I also need about 5 more white pixels.

All of which is easy-peasy for day 5, I imagine, but it will get tricky with the timing for my 2-day cheap-cheap normal Boozetefar run. I might try and squeeze in a not-so-cheap-cheap 2-day normal Boozetefar run lead-in.

Keypunch (#30036)
Level 10 Ravioli Sorcerer
Turns Played (this run): 577
Days Played (this run): 4
Sign: The Mongoose
Path: Teetotaler (Hardcore)

p.s. What skill to keep? Springy Fusilli? Manicotti Meditation, or level up to 12 and get Canelloni Cocoon? Heck, I might even get Entangling Noodles. Or keep Chronic Indigestion while I'm at it!

Labels: , , ,