Hardcore Happenings

2007-03-28

Day 3: Good, but good enough?

That went pretty well, considering.

I took the advantage of stat day to get my stats well into level 10 territory. I do have a few too many loose ends to think I can pull off a 4-dayer. Also, nuggets are hard to come by. I ended up munching two hi mein, a fettucini inconnu and a grue egg omelette, of which only one hi mein and the fettucini under the influence of goat's milk. And for tomorrow, I've merely got a single elemental nugget ready (but at least I've got a patch now).

Typically enough, my first two adventure in the Louvre both yielded a bottle of Pinot Renoir...haha. But for the rest, it went well enough. Also managed to get the Bonerdagon defeated and the leaflet finished. I was lucky to enter the Gallery due to jarlsberg's earring, but it will get me into trouble zapping, as I haven't got the zappin wand yet.

Loose ends, enumerated
1. Trapper quest: only 2 goat cheeses
2. Valley quest: still need to go on holiday, haven't got the outfit (have got dinghy planks)
3. Garbage quest: I've got 3 immateria.
4. Pixels, only get 5 white ones.
5. Zapping wand, haven't done shit all
So, I also need a lowercase n, heavy d and the Star Stuff.

I'm gonna think about a plan of attack and maybe edit it into this post later. It's all a bit much for a single day of adventuring, especially considering I've also got offstats to balance.

Keypunch (#30036)
Level 10 Ravioli Sorcerer
Turns Played (this run): 417
Days Played (this run): 3
Sign: The Mongoose
Path: Teetotaler (hardcore)

p.s. I won all my PvP fights
p.p.s. In the category fun stuff: I'm wielding a hairy staff and wearing a safety vest. That doesn't happen every run.

Labels: , ,