Hardcore Happenings

2005-07-28

Day 7: Any ideas?

Except for sewering for spices, which might easily be thwarted by a lack of clover, I have little clue as what steps to take. The Daily Dungeon, of course, but that won't take the bulk of my adventures. Shoring for the Meat Globe seems like a sensible thing, but I really want to save that boost 'till next Moxie day, so I can take my sweet time on that, even though anti-cheese would be nice.

Pants, then. I could adventure for Gnauga Hides. Somehow I'm a bit obsessed with Gnauga pants. And I also hope that "accidentally" three flanges and a clockwork key would drop :D (clockwork maid).

The problem with this approach is that I would need to adventure with the Elfling in low meat, low stat area's. Which means: No meat AND little stats. I could also take the Cheshire Bat for a spin, but I'm a bit at a loss which area is most efficient in my current outfit/at my current level...

Speaking about which, I forgot to post this:
Keypunch (#30036)
Level 6
Frog Boss
Turns Played (this run): 580
Days Played (this run): 7