Hardcore Happenings

2005-08-03

Day XIII: Jacob's Ladder

Might this be my lucky day? The plan (after running the DD and gaining the final key):
PvP someone. Gain flower.
Cocktailcraft. Gain shot of flower schnapps.
Drink shot of flowerschnapps. Gain Flower Power.
Attack Yeti. Kill Yeti.
Lather.
Rinse.
Repeat.
After a while, I might test if I don't need the Flower Power anymore. And I'm going to hit only the most toolest of tools.

If this plan runs amuck anywhere...it's food-farming time. To the beanbat cave for enchanted beans. Simply buy wads of dough from the Bugbear Bakery. See if the chef blows, go on a mission for spare parts if he does. Maybe also get a lime (and some cherries) from the Menagerie level 1. If there's clovers, I can do a spice run.

If it doesn't go awry, I should reach level 10 in a reasonable amount of time. This means I can move on to the fantasy airship and, eventually, the castle. I should not forget to pick up a metallic A and photoprotoneutron torpedo at the ship. A few cocoa eggshell fragments would be nice, to cook up a lucky surprise egg or two, in the near future.

Moxie being no longer a priority, the wheel will turn clockwise and clockwise. I need to catch up with Myst, and some more muscle is no luxury, at all. If the Desert Beach has a muscle bonus special, I'll drink that. (Must mind the drunkenness from the schnapps, though)