Hardcore Happenings

2005-09-22

Day 12: Vanishing Act

I basically got everything done from the list. Maybe not in the exact order, and maybe not 100% efficient, but it's all done. I'm level 9, with all my farming up to date (including barbed wire fence) and all quests completed. I'm making mincemeat out of yeti's to reach level 10, ASAP. I also put 15k meat into the Hall of Legends. And I didn't sacrifice to any old legend, but to Sneaky Pete, because I got his key from the Daily Dungeon!

I already stashed 11k meat into my closet for the Crossbow Fever skill, which opens up later in the game.

One of the most important lessons I learned today was that when you have access to the Hippy Store, you can have the best drink for only 140 meat. Schnapps. Their adventure to drunkeness ratio is one of the best. So for 3 drunkenness, you pay 420, which is pretty steep, but now I can farm the Yeti, it seems worth it. Especially since they give good stats as well.
I should have known for a long time that schnapps were basically the muscle and mysticality variety of fine wine. With tomato schnapps being the exception, of course.

Time to make all new plans!

Keypunch (#30036)
Level 9
Groove Filcher
Turns Played (this run): 1,020
Days Played (this run): 12