Hardcore Happenings

2005-09-23

Day 13: Drinking in the clouds

I did as planned. The Daily Dungeon gave me an extra Boris ring. The hermit didn't have clovers. But farming for booze was very efficient.

After the Yeti, it was up the beanstalk. I managed to land a photoprotoneutron torpedo and a Metallic A for the Tower Collection. I did get beat up a couple of times and sadly wasted frigid ninja stars trying to stave off one of those defeats. When confronting the sorceress, I should maybe stack up first a bit on combat items. I used the time beat up to level up my Goat and Mosquito a bit. It's a gamble, but it could help. The castle does require me Face-Stabbing my opponents, although the wheel has been turned to moxie, and I might soon be able to dodge them, no problem.

I used the drinking plan to my advantage and it's looking good. I hope I get some more tiny paper umbrella's tomorrow. And clovers.

Keypunch (#30036)
Level 10
Vibe Robber
Turns Played (this run): 1,119
Days Played (this run): 13