Hardcore Happenings

2005-09-24

Day 14: Drink and Run

I didn't have much chance today to play, so I basically just created my drinks, poked my head into the Giant Castle a few times, and did NOT forget the Daily Dungeon. Hence my proud ownership of a Jarlsberg Key. Which means that set is complete.

I also got a chaos butterfly, thin black candle and furry fur. So I still need an awful poetry journal, Heavy D, a giant needle, and some wheelluck.

I can dodge the furry, procrastination, goth and possibility giant. I still need facestabs for the Raver (one) and the Alphabet giant (two). I did some minor math, and I can, statwise, quite likely ascend tomorrow. Or else, definitely on moxie day.

In other, more terrible news, unconfirmed reports have stated that St. Sneaky Pete's Day will not be held tomorrow, but has been moved to Starch 3 (October 6th!). Major meh!

Keypunch (#30036)
Level 10
Vibe Robber
Turns Played (this run): 1,153
Days Played (this run): 14