Hardcore Happenings

2005-09-23

Day 14: Hitting on People?

First priority: Daily Dungeon. I'm rooting for that final key.
Second priority: Clovers. I still want 4 extra of them.

Instead of Disco-Face stabbing, I could, perhaps, also take a few shots of flower schnapps. I could make room for 4 to 5 of them within my drinking regime. The 20% stat increase could be just the edge that I need.

On the other hand, Face-Stabbing is working just fine, so it might better be saved for the Hole in the Sky, where I'm at least guaranteed that every flower-powered adventure will be spent in an actual fight.

Yup. That seems to be the ticket.

Items to keep an eye on tomorrow:
For the Lair/Sorceress: Heavy D, Chaos Butterfly, thin black candle (plot holes)
For the Hole in the Sky: furry fur, awful poetry, giant needle