Hardcore Happenings

2005-09-26

Day 2: Loathing-Mexican

Today, I didn't feel like I played in an organized way, yet I basically got my list done. And it wasn't moxie day, but muscle day. Sadly, I found this out, only just now, when starting to write up this post.

Meat-wise, I spent it too much. On MMJ and soda water, hermit permits, a cocktail crafting kit, meat paste and meat stacks for combining. I did afford (in the last part) myself a minor ray of Something spell.

I did get my meat maid and chef-in-the-box. Because I thought it was moxie day, I even went South of the Border and fetched some jumping beans, for a (spicy, because of clovers!) jumping bean burrito.
Way too many adventures were spent at Fernswarthy's tower and a decent amount at the Cemetary. A pleasant side-effect of Fernswarthy's is that you not only get a lot of dough from there, but the lesser fruit golem is pretty liberal with it's fruits. The few bottles of booze I got from South of the Border (tequila) and from the "Fun House" (rum), could immediately be mixed up into a strawberry daiquiri and tequila sunrise. I also ate some enchanted bean burrito's (one spicy) and chorizo taco's. I can always fill up with fruit I suppose, but this decent meal was easy to get. Two beers and a bloody mary (microbrewery special) filled up my limit.

On another pleasant note, I did complete the Daily Dungeon (Boris Key!).

All in all, an interesting, useful day and I'll hopefully make as useful plans for tomorrow. For muscle day.

Keypunch (#30036)
Level 5
Carbohydrate Cognoscenti
Turns Played (this run): 249
Days Played (this run): 2