Hardcore Happenings

2005-09-27

Day 3: Down in the Knob Goblin Harem

My plan d'attaque worked. I could manage to adventure in the Treasury and slowly gained some stats and a decent amount of meat, and even a few beans. I grew a bit tired of it and decided to take a shortcut through the kitchens. It meant I could spice up the bean burrito's that I had (no clovers), as well as that I could switch two more burrito's that I needed for knob sausage pizza's.

The Daily Dungeon was next. It went pretty well, until I met the Apathetic Lizardman who gave me apathy. So I adventured a bit in the hauntred pantry and got the razorsharp can lid AND the Dolphin King's map. That crown actually was an improvement over my asshat. I finished the Daily Dungeon for the grand reward of a Jarlsberg earring.

Next up, I dropped by the batcave. I got myself two sonars-in-a-biscuit. One to break the final wall and one for the Tower. Confronting the Boss Bat went okay. He damaged me, but I damaged him more. Had I brought a healing potion, it would have been even less close.

Which meant I could go on collecting pixels, which went the way it always goes. A boring exercise in left-clicking. I started drinking IPA because I ran out of adventures, but when all was said and done with 4 red pixel potions and a Digital Key, I had a handful of them left.

So, I decided to pre-empt tomorrow's challenges, by diving into the Harem. I got pants.

The day was finished by buying a bloody mary (brewery special). Long may she bleed!

Keypunch (#30036)
Level 6
Spaghetti Sage
Turns Played (this run): 359
Days Played (this run): 3