Hardcore Happenings

2005-09-28

Day 5: Planning Pasta Classes

The meat shortage is still breaking me up. Even with the stainless pants and a 30-pound bat, I'm running low and actually was forced to autosell stuff on day 4. My wishlist hasn't decreased, except for the Island Acess, and the fact that I don't particularly want a meaty helmet turtle that badly, now that I've found a Knob Goblin Visor.

I'm not going to repeat the wishlist, as it's absurd to keep it up, if I can hardly afford stuff from it. Combat Spell-wise, the Chronic Indigestion is pretty good, especially if I stuff myself with burrito's.

There's no pressing need to adventure much tomorrow. Rather, I can save up turns and/or focus purely on improving equipment and skills. I'll try to see if I'm strong enough to hit up the pirates, or otherwise the frat boys, to both get a small supply of booze and also meat. Meat which will be spent on Pastamastery. I should do this before eating, so that I can fully switch to farming for chow mein, before I commit to burrito's.

And oh yeah, the Daily Dungeon still needs to give up that final key. Should be a wee bit easier, now that I have infernal insoles.