Hardcore Happenings

2005-10-07

Day 1: Saucy

Not really having a plan on how to ascend and also wanting to escape the straitjacket of the predictable, I ascended to Hardcore Oxygenarian Sauceror (Female). Packrat sign.

I adventured hither, I adventured tither. Then I was able to have 10 MP and dropped the Oxygenarian part to cook up dry noodles with tomato and spices. Hurray for boring spaghetti and spicy noodles! An attempt to beat up rats, resulted in being succesful in being beaten up by rats. So I sewered, and saved the adventures for tomorrow. Myst day.

This is going to be a longer ascension (or maybe followed by another hardcore), so I pulled two Mr. A to buy the Attention-Deficit Demon. He's soooo cute! Shiny.

Mmm, yeah. Not much more to tell. No new tattoo's, although I did keep the Moxie of the Mariachi Skill. So that's 1/6 right there for that Trophy. And oh yeah, unlocked the Solid Chrome Box from the Gift Shop. Like I'll really send anything in such an expensive package soon.

Keypunch (#30036)
Level 3
Parsley Enchanter
Turns Played (this run): 38
Days Played (this run): 1