Hardcore Happenings

2005-10-07

Hole in the Head

Ascending was standard fare, if not even boring.

I slapped Yeti's on the head, donated all their meat to the hall, ran through the castle, spun with the wheel. I ended up deciding to get the final stats in the Hole, instead of the Castle.

Having gotten out of Ronin, I had fun with the Doppelshifter at the hedge maze and tower. I even got one of the two new permanent Mr. Store familiars and decided I had to have that one.

The Naughty Sorceress took me two tries, oddly. I hadn't been paying attention all too well to the fight, out of sheer jadedness. The second try, I took her down, no prob.

I put another Tiny Plastic Figurine into the Display case, spent my remaining turns chopping up Yeti for big meat, untinkered the meat car and slugged down a White Canadian.

Time to ascend.