Hardcore Happenings

2005-10-07

Day 2: Gearing up

Let's make one thing clear. This beginning phase is tough. Sauceror getting beat up by rats, and little I can do about it.

My first priority might be to improve my gear. I started off with an all-demon market outfit. At least I got the dolphin map, but I could also adventure in the backalley and outskirts of Cobb's Knob to get Dr. Hobo's scalpel and the Slug Lord's pants.

After all, I need to be in the backalley anyway, for spider webs, so I can make sticky meat pants, and an asshat.

I could, when that's all done, see if I can pass a challenge from the Guild. I'd like access to spells and MMJ as soon as possible.

Of course, getting a meat car, so I can drink IPA (or better) is another priority, but that might prove too tough for tomorrow. We'll see.

Food of choice might be burrito's, so that I can save up the noodles for another day.