Hardcore Happenings

2005-10-13

Day 7: Egged!

Today was Oyster Egg Day. Which was a pleasant surprise. And Bashy's birthday. Hurray for our lovely fetus-basher.

At first, I was worried a bit about the lag, but later in my day, it got reasonably playable. I did equip an oyster egg basket and collected some useful eggs. I used a plastic combat egg to kick the Goblin King.

As for stuff done: The Daily Dungeon gave me an extra Boris Key...blast. I did finish the Fat Friars, so I could spoil my liver with some extra IPA and even had two of the special (Lumbering Jack). As stated above, the Goblin King kicked his bucket. The first Cyrpt mini-boss I ran into was too strong. But I was close to level 8, anyway. Especially after I bought Advanced Saucecrafting and had the most delicious meal (In the end, Spaghetti-with-Skullheads, Bat Wing Chow mein, knob sausage pizza and a hot wing). It's really fun to cook.

I couldn't help myself trying to mine a bit, already. Which meant a couple of cave-ins. I have one linoleum ore, so it's a start. I also had enough meat to buy Powers of Observatiogn and am quickly starting to gain enough meat for another skill.

Keypunch (#30036)
Level 8
Oreganoccultist
Turns Played (this run): 800
Days Played (this run): 7