Hardcore Happenings

2005-10-12

Day 6: Chowing Mein

Today, everything seemed like a struggle. But a fun struggle. And I moved forward in the struggling. The most dissapointing thing was that the Daily Dungeon, after a lot of struggling, gave me another Sneaky Pete's Key. Yay?

This struggling provided me with 4 red pixel potions and a digital key.

The Goblin King proved too much of a struggle and he beat me up. I was very close, though. Next time I'll nab him. I landed myself another Skill (Expert Panhandling) and also managed to get access to the Hippy Camp Store. So, I'm now the owner of a Kentucky Fried Meat Crossbow. And, I could eat chow mein. Bat Wing Chow Mein and a Knob Sausage Chow Mein. Delicious spicy noodles as side dish. And herb brownies (!) for dessert.

Boozewise, I've been attempting to get myself the liver, but after a lot of turns, I only had a box of birthday candles. So, it turned out to be a boring all-IPA day at the Microbrewery.

Time to plan for day 7. For there is quite some planning to be done.

Keypunch (#30036)
Level 7
Tarragon Thaumaturge
Turns Played (this run): 664
Days Played (this run): 6