Hardcore Happenings

2005-10-11

Day 5: Home-made Noodles

All went pretty much on-a-roll today. I got the skulls relatively fast. The Daily Dungeon delivered Sneaky Pete's Breath Spray. The boss bat got whacked (took me two turns, though). My Cheshire Bat is sporting a sharpened smile due to his stone. I got access to the Island. And I already have 2 out of 4 red pixel potions and half the white pixels for a Digital Key.

The most interesting observation of the day was that I was practically forced to switch to a crossbow after getting the Breath Spray. I had the "unhittable" yet not able to hit anything myself vibe going in the Knob Goblin Treasury. Another matter of note is that I even managed to get an entire Elite Guard Uniform from adventuring there. Fear my stinkbombs, Sorceress!

I have no adventures saved for tomorrow's stat day, but it should still be a lot of turns. And, what do you know, I just made level 7 with my last handful of turns. Always looks nice in the statistics department.

Keypunch (#30036)
Level 7
Tarragon Thaumaturge
Turns Played (this run): 530
Days Played (this run): 5