Hardcore Happenings

2005-10-09

Day 4&5: Dead Pixel Deliberations

Reading my previous post, the debate is obviously: Save adventures, yes or no?

Seeing as how muscle is really less important to me than mysticality and moxie, and the Castle Wheel starts on muscle...I'm tempted to adventure. I'm also not that concerned with speed. Or I'd have taken an softcore oxy run before this one. All I want to do is collect all the shiny (two tattoo, stainless steel, Advanced Saucecrafting skill) from this run in a decent time.

I've got a couple of goals, but I won't be comfy with any of them until I reach about 30 moxie (unbuffed). Also, I'm in need of a better meat-flow.

Which leads me to the following goals for the next two days:
- Daily Dungeon. I need two more keys, and won't complain when I get a Sneaky Pete's Breathspray instead.
- Treasury Access. In the treasury, I can adventure for oodles and oodles of meat to pay for all the Wishlist stuff.
- Pixels. I should do the whole 8-bit realm for the key and red pixel potions.
- Campground. I need two brains and two skulls, to make a meat maid and a chef.
- Bosses. I should be able to have a go at both the bossbat and the Goblin King. In the latter case, I might focus a bit more on just gathering stuff.
- Friar's Quest. This might wait for day 6, instead, but being able to drink more is always nice.

The exact plan is sadly unclear to me, so I'll just muddle along both days and hope no to forget to do the DD, while I accomplish as many of above goals as possible. No planning update 'till the one for day 6, anway.