Hardcore Happenings

2005-10-09

Day 3: Return of the Attack of the Spicy Enchanted Bean Burrito

I got some of the cheaper things of the wishlist done, but today was mostly still about building stats. Tomorrow is the day to get some brains and skulls for campground items (also still need a chef's hat), but also to start saving adventures for the upcoming stat day. (Day 6 is Muscle Day).

Today I ate spicy enchanted bean burrito's (has the drop rate on enchanted bean burrito's been lowered, or what? I used the Attention-Deficit Demon to farm them. He's cuuuuute. I got my meat car together and drank extra-spicy bloody mary's at the Microbrewery. Furthermore I smithed the sticky meat pants at the very end of the day. I even got a couple of turns at the Arena done. I could simply "go" for it tomorrow.

I did get my first run at the Daily Dungeon completed. I should try that too, tomorrow. A Sneaky Pete's Key owner is me!

Keypunch (#30036)
Level 6
Thyme Wizard
Turns Played (this run): 307
Days Played (this run): 3

Wishlist:
Familiar Item (about 200 + 2 turns)
Meat Maid (accidentally autosold cog and sprockets, need brain and skull too)
Island Access (3000 + 18 turns)
Meaty Helmet Turtle (1000 + 1 turn)
Guild Skills (2000+3000+4000+5000+6000)
Gnome Skills (3x5000)
Infinitesimal IPA (about 500)
Cocktailcrafting kit (1000)
Spices (130 + 1 turn/each)
Kickback Cookbook (4000)