Hardcore Happenings

2005-12-13

Day 4: The Stuffed Sauceror

I actually had forgotten, but today was Feast of Boris. And a veritable Feast it was. The extra room in my stomach really gave my adventuring a boost and the special foods that dropped (I ate one of each and even two of the herbs) was great. I even have a can of cranberry sauce to spare. The advent calendar had an aspirin. I used that to heal a beaten up. It was pretty good, it removed my beaten up effect and gave me HP as much as my beaten up maximum.

I got most of the quests on the list done. Goblin King -> Assasinated, Pixels -> Found, Island -> Accessed, Hippy Gear -> Extracted, Deep Fat Friars -> Rescued. Although not neccessarily in that order. The greatest breakthrough was when I hit 30 muscle. Shillelagh + Lunging Thrust Smack + MMJ = Cheap, cheap, cheap killing. Seriously, I deal over 100 damage without breaking a sweat for a measly 8 MP. The Daily Dungeon was also ran, but it only gave me a pathetic jarlsberg's earring. Of all the DD items, that's the most pathetic. What was not on the list was getting a chef-in-the-box, but I managed that, nonetheless, I even cleared a corner of the Cyrpt and got two pieces of the mining outfit.

I still had to manage the old meatflow and spent more adventures in the Knob Goblin Treasury then I would've liked, but I did get an entire outfit, a visor and, I've realised, the goblins are the funniest drawn pictures in the game. Seriously.

All the adventuring took me a better part of the day. Not only because the extra fullness gave me so damn many adventures, but also because, especially in the evening, the lag got horribly horrible terrible. Luckily, the new servers are really, really close to being taken into service.

Keypunch (#30036)
Level 8
Oreganoccultist
Turns Played (this run): 548
Days Played (this run): 4

For PvP, I just took on Pastamancers that were level 6 and ranking 10. Cheap shots, but with all the lag, I didn't particularly want to waste time doing research. I used my tenth adventure to take a shot at Soulcake. Buffed Myst was better, I missed the other two stat comparisons and sadly lost one of the two mini's. I'll have better luck next time. My campground flower collection is complete however.

PvP Ranking: 52
Fights Won/Lost: 19/7