Hardcore Happenings

2005-12-03

PvP absurdity

So, I thought, with my weirdness of breaking my stone early, and then the stupidity of overdrinking somewhere halfway, I would surely be PvP'ed into the ground.

But like a bad habit, I autosold a wad of dough and bought a can of hairspray. Fat lot of good that will do, you think.

Yet, so far, I've been attacked by two level 5. I won the third, alternate stat match on both and also the minigames. I knew my minigames weren't bad, but to gain 36 ranks like this...it's weird.

Edit: Also, this seems a good place to record a devious plan that's forming. If I manage to Ascend before December 13th, I could do an extra run, SC teetotaller (hardcore), drop the path when I get the stomach and eat a three-tiered cake. I could use the extra run for Tongue of the Otter. Then again, I already *have* that Trophy. Maybe I'm just looking for ways to postpone Oxycore.