Hardcore Happenings

2006-10-15

Consumption records

It's annoying how "favourite" food and booze stays static. I mean, I can look up what I ate drank the most, it's in my records, what I ate and drank the most "in recent days" doesn't show.

To have a look in my records, here's a sampling of stuff that I drank 10 or less of.

10 rockin' wagon, especially salty dog
9 shot of tomato schnapps, tequila sunrise
8 redrum, wine spritzer, ice-cold fotie, rum and cola, vodka stratocaster, salty dog
7 rabbit punch, prussian cathouse
6 white lightning
5 tomato daiquiri, Mon Tiki, mandarina colada, Neuromancer
4 bottle of tequila, tangarita, grog
3 bottle of gin, beertini, eggnogtini, teqiwila slammer, grogtini
2 bottle of Pinot Renoir, old-fashioned, Petite Porter, sangria, boxed wine, tequila sunset, candycaine, salty slug
1 cherry bomb, mimosette, flute of flat champagne, gimlet, snifter of thoroughly aged brandy, Divine, papaya slung, Ferita Del Petto Zinfandel, bottle of Lieutenant Freeman, parisian cathouse, Acqua Del Piatto Merlot, bottle of Domesticated Turkey