Hardcore Happenings

2007-01-25

Day 1: Trying too hard?

I managed to get the Patch, Stomach and even a Knob Goblin Elite Outfit, I'm snugly into level 6, although I've got the Goblin King yet to kill.

Still I can't help but feel I might be pushing too hard for a 3-dayer, so that I'm not relaxed enough to just let it all flow and happen.

I took Spirit of Ravioli with me to be a bit sturdier. It's nice. I also got two Hellion Cubes, so I won't be completely choking on the mushrooms. The food for tomorrow looks to be: Two Hell Ramen, Gnochetti and bat haggis.

With the KGE clinched, I perhaps ought to aim for the Gallery already, just make tomorrow about racking up the levels. In any case, I shouldn't forget to visit the DD tomorrow, or else the chances of 3-day are very, very slim indeed :-)

Keypunch (#30036)
Level 6 Sample Swindler (Hardcore)
Turns Played (this run): 163
Days Played (this run): 1
Sign: The Mongoose

p.s. Only after this post, did I realize I forgot to actually *eat* the 5 extra fullness of the Stomach of Steel :-/
Two hot wings and a bat haggis were enough.
And of course, I banked a few turns for tomorrow, although technically speaking, I could have banked about a dozen more.