Hardcore Happenings

2007-01-23

Day 4: Planning Post

This day is somewhat tricky. I'll probably reach level 11 easily, but won't be able to finish the Sorceress quest due to Key shortage.

I have to balance finishing quests with gaining offstats. What I preferably want to do is eat all my foods with milk of magnesia, yet, I need to get pr0n legs before I can eat all. And the pr0n legs require 15 turns (1/3 of 45 rollover adventures) of shoring.

Also, I would like to balance the mining quest with getting the wand (to not suffer superfluous teleportitis). Perhaps I should just postpone eating the "supermeal" with grue egg omelette and pr0n m4nic0tti 'till day 5. It would be easier to just eat 3 gnochetti and the cream of pointy mushroom soup, once I get a second goat's milk.

After the trapper, I can then balance teleportitis with taking holidays. After I get the Wand, quickly go down that other Dungeon for a Key. Backfarm pixels, and then finally take on Rofl'Mao. See if I've got turns left to go up the beanstalk (Computer says: Yes).

I could even be *more* lazy, and use the slack of a 5-dayer to farm a 31337 scroll, maybe even a second 31337 scroll, a hippy outfit and (hi) mein ingredients!

I'll just have to see how much turns I can spend tomorrow.

[update]

I never really researched Hi meins. But apparently all it needs is nuggets, and 2k worth of buyable ingredients. I just pulverized a broken sword for 1 stench and 2 hot nuggets. This opens up new food venues. It might also slightly deprecate the value of muscle sign for Myst class. (But not for muscle and moxie!)

[update]
The new dinner plan is to munch as soon as I hit the first goat's milk. On the menu is two hawt hi meins, a stinky hi mein, served with a grue egg omelette and don't forget the veggies: stalk of asparagus