Hardcore Happenings

2007-01-24

Day 4: Catching up on Quests

It mostly went as planned. Except that the day started with real bad luck. I was naught for three with Mr. Klaw, and it took close to 40 turns to get the miner's outfit and 3 ore, although the game was nice enough to give a safety vest. I had to pre-emptively down 15 wads to be sure to have enough turns to cook and such.

From there on, my luck turned, and I got the Wand relatively easy, as well as only needing to spend 2 turns dressed as a pirate. I got a shirt (which is inferior to the Safety Vest) and the dictionary. The Valley was relatively forgiving, as well.

I got into the airship and got 4 immateria before running out of adventures.

Tomorrow will be "hi mein" day, as I smashed some items for nuggets. I've got 3 hot nuggets, 2 stench nuggets, and a spooky nugget. So, statwise, the best will be the go for 3 hot hi mein and a spooky hi mein, I think. In fact, my stats look pretty balanced, from where I'm standing.

This simply leaves the old Airship, Castle, HitS, Tower for tomorrow. (Oh, and a DD, for keys, and a prayer for no NG/barbed wire fence)

A doozy! *knocks on wood*

Afterwards, I can booze up with White Canadians, and figure out the new quest to unlock Fernswarthy. The Tuesday content is quite unclear to me.


Keypunch (#30036)
Level 10 Ravioli Sorcerer
Turns Played (this run): 549
Days Played (this run): 4
Sign: The Mongoose
Path: Teetotaler (Hardcore)