Hardcore Happenings

2007-01-28

planning day 3: The return to the Peak

First of all, I should get PvP out of the way, I've got no shore trips and no food eaten, so that will be a boon.

Next up is getting access to the Island, getting the swashbuckling getup, dictionary, and onwards to the valley. Only after I get pr0n legs should I eat, and not before I get the dictionary should I drink.
[edit]
With chefinnaboxlessness, two White Citadel burgers seem to be better than pr0n m4nic0tti. Soooo. Even better with milk of magnesia.
[edit2]
Two pr0n stirfry are even better. We're back to the pr0n plan. Because one pr0n stir-fry and one white citadel is also better.

With 20 adventures saved and 48 from rollover, that leaves me 68 adventures to complete the job of getting the dictionary in. With wads, 73, but I'd prefer to save the wads till the tougher later levels. (Actually, I've only got 12 wads in inventory, so I need to smash some stuff later on, like the drywall axe and giant needle).

The first ten adventures I could spend at the Icy Peak. This should give me the guaranteed supply of meat to shore myself to the Island. I already have the dingy planks. Then I can switch to my sleazy gravy fairy to up the chances of getting the outfit, as well as an acoustic guitarrr.

Right after getting the dictionary is the best time to drink up to the fullness limit, so that I can take the gravy fairy onward into the valley to get scrolls and a lowercase N.

After that happens, the regular Gallery (if necessary) Airship/Castle/HitS maneuvers can be started. See if I can get close to level 11 with enough time to raid the DD as well. An interesting twist would be to use the 8-bit realm to manipulate the queue. I also still need a rhythm musical instrument, so I could also use the Guano Junction for manipulation purposes.