Hardcore Happenings

2007-01-30

Day 4/1: Concentration Loss?

Day 4 was too easy. Without a spleen hit, any fullness or drunkeness, I ascended. I think I even forgot to buy healing potions.

I forgot to get stuffies, but I did simply meatfarm a bit and eat some fruits.

I reascended as Pastamancer with a moxie sign. Just to see how no-farming for food works in practice. My plan was to Teetdrop a myst-class again. After all, Mysticality day tomorrow. Somehow, I was not quite up to the top of my game. Also, I'm starting to question the efficiency of spending the first 10 turns of the game using the Arena. Especially since I only got a lead necklace to show for it.

It also severally hampers the ability to get a stomach on the first day. I ended up dropping Teet ahead of schedule, just to have a nice amount of turns banked for tomorrow.

I also forgot to get flowers, even though I had broken my stone. Concentration loss... PvP will be my first priority tomorrow :-)

Keypunch (#30036)
Level 5 Carbohydrate Cognoscenti (Hardcore)
Turns Played (this run): 100
Days Played (this run): 1
Sign: The Wombat

p.s. A simple bummer is that even though I permed Mojomuscular Melody last run, I didn't get a purple snowcone. That ususally speeds up the first day immensely :-) From this run I plan to simply pick up a Gnomish skill, just to get those done and over with.