Hardcore Happenings

2007-01-29

Day 3: d1g1t4l pr0bl3ms

I was looking at the Tower, getting all the way there with stats, cursing the 2 drunkeness from the dictionary and pretty lame overall RNG, but thought I had a slight chance of making the Tower.

Then it dawned upon me, I hadn't fully farmed the bloody pixels yet :-)

Well, that seems to be the task for tomorrow: Farm pixels, defeat the Naughty Sorceress. That easy, with more than enough wiggle room to farm missing tower items.

After defeating her, I can go drink some White Canadians, fill my remaining stomach with souped up fruits (for variety), get a towel, finish Felonia's quest, and more of that type of stuff.

Keypunch (#30036)
Level 11 Sub-Apprentice Accordion Thief (Hardcore)
Turns Played (this run): 677
Days Played (this run): 3
Sign: The Mongoose

p.s. On another note, for non-stasis runs, it really *is* necessary to open up "better than soda water" sources of MP. Seeing as how the KGE outfit is too unreliable, and Doc Galaktik quest too cumbersome, I'm thinking of making White Citadel more of a staple. The food is nice filler too, the high chances of hippy suit a big bonus, the rabbit's foot a nice alternative to not killing the Baron. As mongoose sign, I've found I hardly get any cool accessories, like the ones I can make drop/jewelcraft as mysticality sign.